The SGS-TÜV Saar GmbH has emanated from a joint venture of the SGS-Group Germany and the TÜV Saarland e.V. On the following pages we are going to use the phrase „SGS-TÜV Saar“ for our company.
The SGS-Group is the worldwide leading company for testing, auditing, verifying and certifying. Founded in 1878 the SGS with its head office in Geneva today sets worldwide accepted benchmarks for highest standards.
The head office of TÜV Saarland e.V. is located in Sulzbach, Saarland. The association was founded in 1871 starting as a self-help organization. Today the TÜV Saarland e.V. is a modern service provider represented with offices all over Germany.
Under the patronage of the common subsidiary SGS-TÜV Saar the competences had been consolidated in 2008, expertise had been concentrated and the range had been expanded. International competence and regional presence affiliate to a new company that combines the best attributes of both to new excellence: Traditional innovative.
The SGS-TÜV Saar is represented with employees at thirteen locations.