The SGS-TÜV Saar is looking for a
Graduate Engineer Technical University/University of Applied Sciences (male/female) for the division pressure equipment operation - nationwide
- Expansion and handling of the circular testing business in the division autoclaves- and pressure-tank constructions, pressure equipment code
- Contact person for customers in the division power plant-/plant construction, tank farms, plant operator etc.
- Turnover- and performance-responsibility
- Strength in acquisition, autonomous set up of new customers
- Operation of inspections and customer liaison and support (own customers)
- Completed degree (Technical University/University of Applied Sciences) (preferably Mechanical Engineering, Process Engineering), alternatively technician
- Welding engineer/welding expert preferred
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the division pressure equipment/systems engineering
- Detailed knowledge in the relevant codes and systems of rules including DGRL (Pressure Equipment Directive / PED) etc.
- Experience in the area of testing and in customer service
- Experience in the area of non-destructive inspection methods
- Good command of English
- Willingness to travel
- Autonomous, target-oriented working
- Ability to do teamwork, flexibility, ability to work under pressure and commitment
- Fun and skill in contact with customers
- Marketing know-how
We offer a gratuity according to performance, a comfortable work climate as well as a diversified and interesting job.