The development of products / systems with safety-relevant functions makes special demands on their manufacturers. Implementation is methodically supported to assure the overall safety of a system, with application of relevant standards in the field of Functional Safety.
The reduction of potential safety risks is an essential element of the entire safety lifecycle, from the concept phase and development all the way to putting the product or system out of service. To achieve the requisite product safety and to prevent potential product liability claims, developments must be based on state-of-the-art technology.
The experienced Expert Team of SGS-TÜV Saar offers you expertise and know-how in all aspects of Functional Safety. The SGS Group with 93,000 employees and with its worldwide network in more than 150 countries enables you to stay focused on international markets as well.
- Process Industry
- Machine Safety
- Agriculture and forestry
- Medical Products
- Cyber Security
SGS-TÜV Saar Functional Safety Services:
- Training / Seminars
- Safety analytics
- Provision of safety managers (Automotive)
- Assements / Testing / certifications
- You profit from the name and know-how of the world’s leading provider of testing services, SGS, as well as from the outstanding acceptance of the TÜV and the SGS brand in a single unit.
- We support you as a full-service provider in developing and testing your products (full systems, sub-systems, software, semiconductors etc.) and processes for optimal acceptance and product validation in international markets.
- If required, we will safeguard you against product liability claims based on our safety engineering accreditation.
Download brochure: Functional Safety