For the automation industry, in addition to legal requirements, i.e. regulations and directives, qualifications to verify and validate products with respect to applicable specialised standards such as IEC 61508, ISO 13849 and IEC 62061 are essential as well. As an accredited and Notified body, SGS-TÜV Saar offers you a full-support package for the automation sector, from training programs to certifications.
Our services at a glance:
- Consultancy during the development process
- Performance of hazard analyses and risk assessments
- Qualitative and quantitative analyses
- Calculation of fault rates and system reliability
- Product and safety management assessment
- Evaluation of development tools and generic products and applications
- Verification of development documents
- Acceptance tests at the manufacturer’s site
- Testing and certification of components and systems
- Evaluation of safety-related machine controllers according to ISO 13849 using SISTEMA
- Type Examinations
- Testing of Electrical Safety
- Public and in-house training sessions
- Customer-oriented workshops
- Consultancy, testing and certification relating to industrial IT security
- Service packages for embedded systems
Helping to shape the current and future state of the art with respect to standardisation is an essential element of our mission. Our activities include membership in the standardisation committee for IEC 61508.
Contact us today.