Do you want to ensure that your processes conform to Automotive SPICE® and ISO 26262 and do you need support in one of the two disciplines or in both – ideally as a one-stop solution? Do you have the impression that your processes are running, but not always smoothly? Do your customers require that you comply with certain processes, but you are not entirely sure whether or not you meet all of the requirements? Do you want to be sure that your processes will still meet tomorrow’s project requirements?
SGS-TÜV, together with its partner Process Fellows, offers a complete service package to suit your specific needs, including training and consulting, gap analyses, functional safety audits and Automotive SPICE® assessments. Take advantage of our know-how and find out about the level of maturity of your current projects. The internationally accredited assessors of SGS-TÜV and Process Fellows will be glad to support and coach you in preparing and carrying out assessments and audits or in coordinating and planning your improvement projects. Learn how to achieve significant improvements with little effort.
SGS-TÜV in association with Process Fellows offers the following support
- Training and advanced training of provisional and competent assessors and users of Automotive SPICE® and ISO 26262 in public and in-house courses
- Setup and coordination of process improvement projects for the integration of Automotive SPICE® and ISO 26262
- Support in the implementation of the requirements of Automotive SPICE® and ISO 26262 in development projects
- Execution of product and process reviews
- Preparation and execution of official assessments and informal gap analyses according to the process assessment model Automotive SPICE® by intacs™ certified assessors in combination with the auditing of functional safety requirements