This training gives you an overview of "Automotive SPICE® v3.1" and the ISO 26262 as well as their most important processes. On the one hand, it is about the requirements that model and standard place on the development, on the other hand examples for the implementation of the standard in the processes and workflows of a company are illustrated. The training supports you to exchange experiences and to develop ideas that go beyond the pure requirements of the standard.
"Automotive SPICE® v3.1" is used to evaluate and improve development processes in the system and software environment. It is the automotive-specific derivation based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 330xx. It is a standard recommended by the VDA that is used to evaluate development processes, respectively to be implemented in projects of the automotive industry.
ISO 26262 is the state of the art for the development of electrical, electronic systems in the automotive industry. The requirements are directed at the development processes as well at tasks related to management, conception, production and the use of the developed systems. A special focus here is on cooperation between customers and suppliers.
- Basic understanding for the benefit and purpose of "Automotive SPICE® v3.1" and “ISO 26262”
- Expectations of customers and further standards
- Structure of Automotive SPICE® and ISO 26262
- Model and reality of development processes (overview with selective deepening)
- Concept phase, Requirements and Architecture
- Software, hardware and mechanics development
- Testing and Production
- Management and Support
- Requirements and examples of higher capability levels according to Automotive SPICE®
- Using the results from Automotive SPICE® assessments for the ISO 26262
- Developers, test engineers, project managers, quality managers and other parties involved in development projects in automotive industry
- For an online training, the participants must have a computer with Internet access on which a communication software, e.g. "Microsoft Teams" can be run as a locally installable version or web app. They also need at least one audio connection with headphones and microphone for communication. The use of a web cam is optional, but recommended.
- 2 days
- Online training: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (CET/CEST)
- Onsite training: 9:00 am.m - 5:00 p.m. (local time)
- The training material is available in English.
- Each participant will receive the training documents as well as a confirmation of participation.
- The training price includes the "Automotive SPICE® v3.1 Pocket Guide".
Organizer, dates and prices
You can find out more about dates, prices and registration on the website of our cooperation partner Process Fellows GmbH.