This training gives you an overview of the Process Assessment Model (PAM) "Automotive SPICE® v3.1"
"Automotive SPICE® v3.1" is used to evaluate and improve development processes in the system and software environment. It is the automotive-specific derivation based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 330xx. It is a standard recommended by the VDA that is used to evaluate development processes, respectively to be implemented in projects of the automotive industry.
- Basic understanding for the benefit and purpose of "Automotive SPICE® v3.1"
- Expectations of customers and further standards
- Structure of Automotive SPICE®
- Selected example processes
- Using the results from Automotive SPICE® assessments
The training is conducted as flexible as possible within the given time and scope constraints in order to respond to the special wishes and requirements of the participants.
- Managers, project managers, quality managers and other parties involved in development projects in automotive industry
- For an online training, the participants must have a computer with Internet access on which a communication software, e.g. "Microsoft Teams" can be run as a locally installable version or web app. They also need at least one audio connection with headphones and microphone for communication. The use of a web cam is optional, but recommended.
- 1 day
- The training material is available in English.
- Each participant will receive the training documents as well as a confirmation of participation.
- The training price includes the "Automotive SPICE® v3.1 Pocket Guide".
Organizer, dates and prices
You can find out more about dates, prices and registration on the website of our cooperation partner Process Fellows GmbH.