This training gives you an overview of the Process Assessment Model (PAM) "Automotive SPICE® v3.1" and its most important processes. On the one hand, it is about the requirements that the model places on the development, on the other hand examples for the implementation of the standard in the processes and workflows of a company are illustrated. The training supports you to exchange experiences and to develop ideas that go beyond the pure requirements of the standard.
"Automotive SPICE® v3.1" is used to evaluate and improve development processes in the system and software environment. It is the automotive-specific derivation based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 330xx. It is a standard recommended by the VDA that is used to evaluate development processes, respectively to be implemented in projects of the automotive industry.
- Basic understanding for the benefit and purpose of "Automotive SPICE® v3.1"
- Expectations of customers and further standards
- Structure of Automotive SPICE®
- Model and reality of development processes
- Requirements and Architecture
- Software development
- Brief overview of hardware and mechanical development
- Management and Support
- Requirements and examples of higher capability levels according to Automotive SPICE®
- Using the results from Automotive SPICE® assessments
The training is conducted as flexible as possible within the given time and scope constraints in order to respond to the special wishes and requirements of the participants. The instructor keeps the training interesting by presenting lots of practical examples from his own experience, as well by conducting a variety of group works.
- Developers, test engineers, project managers, quality managers and other parties involved in development projects in automotive industry
- For an online training, the participants must have a computer with Internet access on which a communication software, e.g. "Microsoft Teams" can be run as a locally installable version or web app. They also need at least one audio connection with headphones and microphone for communication. The use of a web cam is optional, but recommended.
- 2 days
- Online training: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (CET/CEST)
- Onsite training: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (local time)
- The training material is available in English.
- The trainers for this training are exclusively experienced intacs™ Certified Competent and Principal Assessors with extensive experience in conducting assessments according to Automotive SPICE®.
- Each participant will receive the training documents as well as a confirmation of participation.
- The training price includes the "Automotive SPICE® v3.1 Pocket Guide".
Organizer, dates and prices
You can find out more about dates, prices and registration on the website of our cooperation partner Process Fellows GmbH.