You will get an overview of the Process Assessment Model (PAM) "Automotive SPICE® v3.1" and its most important processes. On the one hand, it is about the requirements that the model places on the development, on the other hand examples for the implementation of the standard in the processes and workflows of a company are illustrated. Within this training you have the chance to exchange experiences and to develop ideas that go beyond the pure requirements of the standard.
"Automotive SPICE® v3.1" is used to evaluate and improve development processes in the system and software environment. It is the automotive-specific derivation based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 330xx. It is a standard recommended by the VDA that is used to evaluate development processes and their implementation in projects at automotive manufacturers and suppliers.
This training is not offered as an independent training. Instead, you will attend the first three days of the training "intacs™ Certified Provisional Assessor (Automotive SPICE® v3.1) [ASP]". The following content will be conveyed during these three days:
- Overview and motivation for process assessment according to ISO/IEC 330xx
- The Measurement System: Process Profiles and Capability Level Assessment
- General overview of the assessment process
- The contents of the assessment model Automotive SPICE® with focus on
on the VDA Scope.
- Group work for processes from the VDA scope of Automotive SPICE® on
Capability level 1 to 3
The training is conducted as flexible as possible within the given time and scope constraints in order to respond to the special wishes and requirements of the participants. The instructor keeps the training interesting by presenting lots of practical examples from his own experience, as well by conducting a variety of group works.
- Developers, test engineers, project managers, quality managers and other parties involved in development projects in the automotive industry
- For an online training, the participants must have a computer with Internet access on which a communication software, e.g. "Microsoft Teams" can be run as a locally installable version or web app. They also need at least one audio connection with headphones and microphone for communication. The use of a web cam is optional, but recommended.
- 3 days
- Online training: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (CET/CEST)
- Onsite training: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (local time)
- The training material is available in English.
- Each participant will receive the training documents as well a confirmation of participation.
- The training price includes the "Automotive SPICE® v3.1 Pocket Guide".
Organizer, dates and prices
You can find out more about dates, prices and registration on the website of our cooperation partner Process Fellows GmbH.