This training gives you an overview of the Process Assessment Model (PAM) "intacs_HW_Engineering_PRM_PAM_v2.0" and its most important processes. On the one hand, it is about the requirements that the model places on the development, on the other hand examples for the implementation of the standard in the processes and workflows of a company are illustrated. The training supports to exchange experiences and to develop ideas that go beyond the pure requirements of the standard.
- Basic understanding of the benefits and purposes of "SPICE" model variants
- Expectations of customers and further standards
- Structure of Hardware SPICE and Automotive SPICE®
- Model and reality of development processes
- Requirements and Architecture
- Hardware development (compared to software and mechanical development)
- Management and Support
- Requirements and examples of higher capability levels according to Automotive SPICE®
- Using results from SPICE assessments
The seminar is conducted as flexible as possible within the given time and scope constraints in order to respond to the special wishes and requirements of the participants. The instructor keeps the course interesting by presenting lots of practical examples from his own experience, as well by conducting a variety of group works.
- Developers, test engineers, project managers, quality managers and other parties involved in development projects in automotive industry
- 2 days
- The course materials are only available in English.
- Each participant will receive a folder with the training documents as well as a confirmation of participation.
Organizer, dates and prices
You can find out more about dates, prices and registration on the website of our cooperation partner Process Fellows GmbH.