This training prepares you for the "intacs™ Certified Competent Assessor (Automotive SPICE®)" examination. As a prerequisite you are already an intacs™ Provisional Assessor with initial experience in performing assessments and you have some practical experience in applying Automotive SPICE®.
"Automotive SPICE® v3.1" is used to evaluate and improve development processes in the system and software environment. It is the automotive-specific derivation based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 330xx. The training offers the opportunity to exchange experiences among the participants and to deepen their knowledge of the process evaluation model. This is supported by specific individual tasks and group work.
To successfully complete the training, three forms of performance records are necessary:
- Before the training starts, you will receive some topics to be presented by you during the training.
- You have to participate actively in the practical parts of the training. The trainer has to evaluate and document this during the training.
- You have to pass a multiple-choice examination. This exam is conducted independently at the end of the training. It is recommended to prepare and follow up the training material on each day of the training.
The content corresponds to the curriculum published by intacs™, is based on and expanding the content of the Provisional Assessor training. The training is conducted by using the current version of the intacs™ training materials:
- Theory and architecture of ISO/IEC 330xx (components and relationships)
- Requirements for the conformity of an assessment model
- Process and capability dimension: deepening, typical pitfalls, common procedures based on the requirements of the process evaluation model
- Assessment planning: Collecting the assessment input, creating an assessment plan
- Management of assessment teams
- Dealing with extreme situations
- Carrying out assessments at distributed locations and in different countries
- Procedures for reporting to the project team and to the management
- Coaching of Provisional Assessors: Qualification Criteria and their verification
The training is conducted as flexible as possible within the given time and scope constraints in order to respond to the special wishes and requirements of the participants. The instructor keeps the training interesting by presenting lots of practical examples from his own experience, as well by conducting a variety of group works.
- In the case of examination participation, examination fees are added to the training price.
- You have to apply for the certification at the VDA after passing the examination. This is an additional process after the training.
- Fees apply as published by the VDA:
- Registered Provisional Assessors who have gained experience in assessments and want to lead Automotive SPICE® assessments on their own in the future.
- Participants should have assessment experience.
- Participants should have several years of professional experience in the IT industry (e.g. software/system development, project management, quality management, etc.).
- Participation in the training and the examination are independent of the requirements for certification as Competent Assessor Automotive SPICE®.
- According to intacs™ regulations the use of a webcam is mandatory for an online training.
- For an online training, the participants must have a computer with internet access on which a communication software, e.g. "Microsoft Teams" can be run as a locally installable version or web app. They also need at least an audio connection with headphones and microphone for communication as well as a web cam.
- 5 days
- Online training: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (CET/CEST)
- Onsite training: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (local time)
- The training material is available in English.
- Each participant will receive the training documents as well as a confirmation of participation.
- The training price includes the "Automotive SPICE® v3.1 Pocket Guide".
Organizer, dates and prices
You can find out more about dates, prices and registration on the website of our cooperation partner Process Fellows GmbH.