This training prepares you for the "intacs™ Certified Provisional Assessor (Automotive SPICE®)" examination. "Automotive SPICE® v3.1" is used to evaluate and improve development processes in the system and software environment. It is the automotive-specific derivation based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 330xx and is a standard recommended by the VDA for the evaluation of development projects at automotive manufacturers and suppliers.
To successfully complete the training, you must actively participate and pass the independent examination. Independent preparation and follow-up of the material on each day of the training is recommended.
The content corresponds to the curriculum published by intacs™ and is carried out using the current intacs™ training materials:
- intacs™ - the International Assessor Certification Scheme
- Overview and motivation for process assessment according to ISO/IEC 330xx
- The Measurement System: Process Profiles and Capability Level Assessment
- General overview of the process flow of the assessment process
- Collection of data: Interview and transcript techniques
- Collection of data: Document review
- Assessment Exercise: Assessment of "Project Management" at Cability Level 1
- The content of the Automotive SPICE® Assessment Model
- Assessment exercises on processes from the VDA scope of Automotive SPICE® at capability level 1
- Capability levels 2 and 3
- Evaluation guide for inexperienced assessors
- Assessment exercises at capability level 2 and 3
- Exam preparation
The training is conducted as flexible as possible within the given time and scope constraints in order to respond to the special wishes and requirements of the participants. The instructor keeps the training interesting by presenting lots of practical examples from his own experience, as well by conducting a variety of group works.
- In the case of examination participation, examination fees are added to the training price.
- Additional fees apply for exam and certification as published by the VDA:
- People who plan to carry out or support assessments according to Automotive SPICE®.
- Quality and project managers who need to ensure that the requirements of the Automotive SPICE® Process Assessment Model are met
- Project members who are to implement measures to meet the requirements of the Automotive SPICE® Process Assessment Model
- Participants should have several years of professional experience in the IT industry (e.g. software/system development, project management, quality management, etc.).
- For an online training, the participants must have a computer with internet access on which a communication software, e.g. "Microsoft Teams" can be run as a locally installable version or web app. They also need at least an audio connection with headphones and microphone for communication, as well as a web cam.
- 5 days
- Online training: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 a.m. (CET/CEST))
- Onsite training: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 a.m. (local time)
- The training material is available in English.
- Each participant will receive the training documents as well as a confirmation of participation.
- The training price includes the "Automotive SPICE® v3.1 Pocket Guide".
Organizer, dates and prices
You can find out more about dates, prices and registration on the website of our cooperation partner Process Fellows GmbH.