This training provides an introduction to the VDA Automotive SPICE® Guidelines, a guide for assessors and users of the Process Assessment Model (PAM) "Automotive SPICE® v3.1". Discussions, group works and examples will illustrate the challenges that may arise during the interview and assessment phases of an assessment.
The training content corresponds to the current curriculum of the VDA and intacs™. It is carried out with the official intacs™ teaching material:
- Influence of the guideline on the requirements for assessor qualification
- Objectives and structure of the rules and recommendations contained in the guidelines
- Definition of the assessment scope and application of templates
- Aggregation of process attribute evaluations
- Examples from the rules and recommendations for
- the processes of the VDA scope
- specific practical use cases in projects
- specific environments
- Capability Level 2 and 3
The training is conducted as flexible as possible within the given time and scope constraints in order to respond to the special wishes and requirements of the participants. The instructor keeps the training interesting by presenting lots of practical examples from his own experience, as well by conducting a variety of group works.
- intacs™ Certified Competent or Principal Assessors for Automotive SPICE® (compulsory training for (re-)certification)
- intacs™ Certified Provisional Assessors (with sufficient experience in Automotive SPICE® assessments)
- System, software and hardware developers, test engineers, project managers, safety managers, quality managers and other participants in development projects in the automotive environment
- The participants are already familiar with the Automotive SPICE® 3.1 process assessment model.
- For an online training, the participants must have a computer with Internet access on which a communication software, e.g. "Microsoft Teams" can be run as a locally installable version or web app. They also need at least one audio connection with headphones and microphone for communication. The use of a web cam is optional, but recommended.
- 2 days
- Online training: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (CET/CEST)
- Onsite training: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (local time)
- Exceptional date: 10.-12.05.2021, 3 sessions, 8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m each
- The training material is vailable in English.
- Each participant will receive the training documents as well as a confirmation of participation.
- The training price includes the "Automotive SPICE® v3.1 Pocket Guide" and the "VDA Automotive SPICE® Guidelines" (Blue-Gold Band).
Organizer, dates and prices
You can find out more about dates, prices and registration on the website of our cooperation partner Process Fellows GmbH.