Analytics is a cross-sectional requirement relating to all development stages in the safety lifecycle. This module presents all analyses required in accordance with ISO 26262-9. The various methods are compared with each other and the respective advantages and disadvantages pointed out.
Note: Basic Analytics are already included in the training module K4, K5 and K6
- Complete overview of the required safety analysis and its application in the safety lifecycle
- Benefits of analytics to Functional Safety
- Various analytical methods and their advantages and disadvantages
- Intensified knowledge of the most common analytical techniques based on examples
- Adaptation proposals for possibly existing analytical processes
Inhouse (German or English) upon request