The wide range of battery systems used in hybrid and full electric vehicles requires an assessment of Chemical Safety and its integration into the safety concept. The following questions arise in this context:
- Which electro-chemical system is or will be used?
(quantities of substances, concentrations, chemical stability, components)
- Which specific risk potential is harboured by the system used?
(chemical stability, reaction characteristics, release of reaction products, flammable/harmful?)
- How does the chemical system respond to external influences?
(temperature, moisture, short circuit, breakdown etc.)
- How can a security concept minimize the risk?
Benefit from our services:
- Hazard and risk assessment
- Assessment of the chemical characteristics/behaviour
- Assessment of factors that cause short circuits such as dendrite growth, electrical migration)
- Proof of degradation products
- Validation of safety concepts
- Assessment of separators
Don’t hesitate to contact us for a detailed discussion of how your organization may be able to benefit from our services. Profit from the comprehensive range of services by the world’s leading provider of testing services with about 59,000 employees in more than 140 countries.
We will be pleased to provide you with a specific quotation.