Safe operation – safety-related conversion of (old) machinery, does retrofitting make sense?
This module addresses retrofitting and conversions of old machinery and equipment in the machinery conversion sector. In many cases, this requires clarification of whether you remain an operator or become a manufacturer when retrofitting or converting machinery.
- What requirements have to be met by machinery and equipment placed on the market before January 1995?
- What is a major modification?
- What requirements and regulations (standards, …) apply to conversions?
- Responsibilities with regard to equipment conversions?
- What does a post-conversion technical documentation for operators contain?
- Retrofit legal and risk-free?
Anyone with an interest in modifications and conversions of machinery and equipment.