Safe engineering design and development acc. to EN ISO 13849
Changes in the world of standards keep making new demands on the designers and developers of machinery and control systems. At the same time, they add an element of uncertainty. Discover everything there is to know about the application and implementation of this standard in this training module.
- Assessing risks acc. to EN ISO 13849
- Calculation and design of the safety-related reliability of pneumatic, electrical and hydraulic control systems
- Correlations between between SIL, PL, Category
- Determination of the Performance Level
- Assessment of diagnostic measures, measures to counteract Common Cause Failures
- Introduction into the “SISTEMA” IFA software assistant*
* In order to be able interactively participate in the training, please download the Software “SISTEMA” available free of charge from the download section of the IFA (Institute for Occupational Safety and Health), install it on your laptop and have it with you at the training session.
1 day without test, 2 days with test
Designers, developers, engineers/technicians, maintenance