EN ISO 13849 in the field,
extension course for Module M1, SISTEMA training
Control components (pneumatic, electrical, hydraulic) must be correctly integrated into the machine control system according to the normative requirements of EN ISO 13849. We’ll make you fit for success in this training!
- Determination of the Performance Level based on the previously performed risk assessment
- Design of safety functions
- Creation of block wiring diagrams and component characteristics and their significance and influence on the Performance Level
- Assessment of safety functions acc. to the requirements of the standard using the IFA “SISTEMA” * software assistant
- Open training session with SISTEMA – you are going to present to us (the group) your control-related task and we will try to jointly work out approaches.
* In order to be able interactively participate in the training, please download the Software “SISTEMA” available free of charge from the download section of the IFA (Institute for Occupational Safety and Health), install it on your laptop and have it with you at the training session.
Designers, developers, engineers/technicians, maintenance