980 eurosSafety analytics in line with the pursued ASIL are required by the ISO 26262 standard. A deductive analysis is therefore necessary from ASIL C at the latest. In the automotive sector the method of Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) has been established in this respect.
This advanced module will turn you into an FTA expert. During the training course you will develop skills using practice-oriented examples and exercises to review, evaluate and ultimately even create FTAs yourselves. By means of a structured approach, it will be demonstrated to you how to meet the normative requirements and apply the analysis as a development tool.
Our experienced trainers will provide you with valuable tips from first-hand experience for “best practice” and respond to individual questions meticulously in order to achieve maximum learning success.
- Normative requirements
- Basic knowledge of Fault Tree Analysis
- Foundations of Modeling
- Basics of Boolean Algebra
- Consideration of CCF influences
- Interfaces to other analyses
- Evaluation of results such as cut set analysis and importance analysis
- Exercises for deeper learning
- Practice-oriented application aids
Basic knowledge of analytical methods
AFSP, Safety Manager, System Developer, Analyst
10% discount for early bookings up to 6 weeks before the event starts.