The cyber security standard for road vehicles, which has been published since August 2021, is a joint development of ISO and SAE.
Gain knowledge about the definition of cyber security management systems and understanding of the underlying cyber security lifecycle within our "Security for Safety (S4S)" approach. The application of this life cycle will be illustrated with an example including potential challenges and solutions.
- Introduction to ISO/SAE 21434
- Aspects of Overall Cybersecurity Management
- Comparison to Functional Safety Management of ISO 26262
- Requirements in projects related to Cybersecurity Management
- Methods of Risk Assessments
- Phases of product development
- Concept Phase
- Product development (System, SW & HW)
- Comparison to the Safety Lifecycle of ISO 26262
- Cybersecurity Validation
- Requirements for production, operation and maintenance
Managers from the automotive industry