Familiarise yourself in one day with the S4S concepts and related terms and definitions, to get a good understanding of basic challenges and a fundamental preparation for the following modules. This includes an extract of attack generic types, example threats and a quick overview of security related standards and guidelines.
- Introduction to security for safety (S4S) with examples
- Definitions of most important terms
- Explanations of vulnerabilities, threats and possible countermeasures
- Presentation of general techniques
- Overview of security related standards
- ISO SAE 21434
- IEC 62443
- and other neighboring standards
All persons who are dealing with cyber security in the automotive and industrial environment and whose previous knowledge in the area of cyber security ranges from zero to (more or less) good knowledge without knowledge of standards.
08 Feb 2022 in Munich, Germany – conducted in German
31 May 2022 in Dortmund, Germany – conducted in English
05 Jul 2022 in Munich, Germany – conducted in English
11 Oct 2022 in Dortmund, Germany – conducted in German
598 euros (plus VAT) or 538 euros (plus VAT) early bird rate
(For all bookings received up until 6 weeks prior to the training we offer a 10 % early bird discount.)